Dried Field Pennycress Tea Herbal Tea Flower Tea Thlaspi Arvense 100 Gram 3.5 oz Pennycress Weed Herb TeaRegular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
About this item
- Field pennycress ( Thlaspi arvense ), Edible Wild Foodalso known as stinkweed, fanweed, frenchweed, or mithridate mustard, is a summer or winter annual plant native to Eurasia.It is a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- Field pennycress can be used as a tea or tincture.
- Field pennycress is an annual or winter annual weed. Field pennycress initially grows in a basal rosette, but has an erect flowering stem. The auricles at the base of the leaf are pointed
- Field Pennycress Used medicinally by the Iroquois Indians, this herbs has a traditional use for inflammation, reduce fevers, and as a blood tonic. It can be used as part of tea for flu and also in various internal inflammations, inflammation of the kidney.
- Women are helped by field pennycress for menstrual cramps, uterine inflammation and uterine lining growths.
- Field penny cress has a bitter taste; it is usually parboiled to remove the bitter taste. This is mostly used in salads, sometimes in sandwich spreads. Young leaves are consumed raw or cooked. Young leaves can be added in small quantities to salads and other foods.
- Applied externally, field pennycress helps against skin inflammations, boils and carbuncles. To do this, you can wash the skin with a tea, bath or apply wraps.
- Field Penny cress are used as a blood cleanser
- Common Names: Thlaspi arvense, Frenchweed, Mithridate mustard, Bastard cress, Fanweed, Field pennycress, Pennycress, Stinkweed, Wild garlic, Fan-weed
- taste: Bitter, Sweet, Acrid, Spiritual herb, Apothecary, Support Heart Health, blood purifier, wound healing, support eyes health, skin care, relief acne redness
The field pennycress (Thlaspi arvense) is a weed of the cabbage family, similar to shepherd's purse but with deeply notched, flat round pods. Native to Europe, it has become well established in North America. is wide spread in Europe, West Asia, Siberia, Japan and Algeria. It is also found in North America. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland the species is very common. It prefers nutrient-rich, humus-rich, in particular loamy soils. Field pennycress can be used as a tea or tincture. It can be used as part of tea for flu and also in various internal inflammations, women's gynecology or skin healing. Please look at our images for more details. Thank you. Thlaspi, Pennycress Weed, Field Cress, Pennycress Plant, Thlaspi Arvense, Field Mustard Plant, Pennycress Seed, Pennycress Weed.