100 Gram 3.5 oz Cordyceps Militaris for antioxidants.Regular price $54.99 Sale price $25.99 Save $29.00
Cordyceps militaris is a species of fungus in the family Cordycipitaceae, and the type species of the genus Cordyceps. It was originally described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753 as Clavaria militaris
The fungus forms 1–8 cm high, club-shaped and orange/red fruiting bodies, which grow out of dead underground pupae. The club is covered with the stroma, into which the actual fruit bodies, the perithecia, are inserted. The surface appears roughly punctured. The inner fungal tissue is whitish to pale orange.
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Militaris Mushroom Cordyceps - full pieces Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- BOIL CORDYCEPS WITH WATER Pour boiling water into a pot of Cordyceps militaris (1-3 pieces) Slimer it for 10 minutes on low heat Pour and consume it immediately (Color of the extract will be light brownish color) Add water and simmer for another 10 minutes in low heat Repeat all the processes until the color of the extract no longer remains light brownish in color) Lastly, consume the Cordyceps directly
- STEW WITH MEAT (SOUP BASED) Storage: Keep in a cool, dry and ventilated environment Edible method: after washing with water, it can be used for stir-frying, cooking porridge, making soup, etc.
- Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps militaris) has a long history of use as a longevity-promoting and life-enhancing superfood. Its broad range of benefits includes being a superb athlete’s tonic for building physical strength and power, increasing vitality and mental energy, and boosting immunity and libido.
- This mushroom, like other adaptogens, “assists the body in creating and maintaining balance during times of stress.”
- With Cordyceps militaris the bug is buried in the ground or in well decayed wood, which means the mushroom collector usually sees only a little orange club with a finely pimply surface.
- Cordyceps medicinal mushroom If you’ve read mushroom field guides, or have spent any time watching mushroom flavored media, you’re probably familiar with Cordyceps: the group of mushroom species famous for taking over the bodies and minds of insects to do their reproductive bidding.
Package includes: 100-gram High Grade Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom 100% Organic Herb Cordyceps is a mushroom-like fungus used in Traditional Asian Herb for more than 1500 years. In ancient times, it was reserved only for emperors who used it to build potency, vitality, and longevity.
Perfect Cordyceps can boost energy, endurance, and vitality. Cordyceps was even named one of the best natural energy boosters by Alternative Herb Magazine! Cordyceps can resist physical, mental, and chemical stress on the body.
Help boost your immune system with its adaptogenic properties. Cordyceps Mushrooms Are Adaptogenic Cordyceps mushrooms are adaptogens. If you aren’t familiar with adaptogens, they are plants or, in this case, mushrooms that help to normalize the body, especially during times of stress.
They support your body so that it can better cope with whatever stress you’re experiencing. Cordyceps Mushrooms Provide Antioxidant Support Order your High Grade Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom 100% Organic today so you can start enjoying a healthier, more powerful you!
Cordyceps Militaris is a famous Chinese herb that was discovered over 1,000 years ago. The herb is harvested from the larvae of new caterpillars.
STEW WITH MEAT (SOUP BASED) Storage: Keep in a cool, dry and ventilated environment Edible method: after washing with water, it can be used for stir-frying, cooking porridge, making soup, etc.
Research shows that components of the cordyceps mushroom may beneficial effects for Antioxidants, Stress Relief, Boost Energy, Weight Balance, Boosts Skin Health, Rich Vitamin C Improves Sleep Quality, Boosts Immunity, Anti-inflammatory, improve digestion