100 Dragon Bean Seeds, Vine Seeds Winged Beans Seeds Four Angled Bean or Manila Bean King Shire Winged Bean Asparagus Pea or Dau Rong Home Gardening Seeds Vegetable Seeds ( 60 Gram)Regular price $15.99 Save $-15.99
The winged bean (Psophocarpus tetragonolobus), also known as cigarillas, goa bean, four-angled bean, four-cornered bean, manila bean, princess bean, asparagus pea, dragon bean, is a tropical herbaceous legume plant.
Winged bean is widely recognised by farmers and consumers in South Asia for its variety of uses and disease resistance. Winged bean is nutrient-rich and all parts of the plant are edible. The leaves can be eaten like spinach, flowers can be used in salads, tubers can be eaten raw or cooked, and seeds can be used in similar ways as the soybean. The winged bean is an underutilised species but has the potential to become a major multi-use food crop in the tropics of Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- WINGED Bean Seeds OR Dragon Bean seed Four Angled Bean Seeds
- Winged Bean is a biennial plant that easily grown faster growth can grow in almost any soil. and soil moisture should be consistent purple and white flowers The pod is long, flat with four-winged pods about 3-4 inches in length with smooth, round seeds.
- popular foods such as spicy salad or eat fresh Almost every part of this unique plant is tasty and edible. The fresh young pods are similar to green beans with a chewy texture and a slightly sweet taste. When cooked, the leaves taste like spinach, and the flowers like mushrooms. The firm-fleshed roots have a nutty flavor.
- Dragon Bean Vine Seeds Winged Beans Seeds Four Angled bean Manila bean Kingshire Winged Bean Asparagus pea Dau Rong Home Gardening Seeds Vegetable Seeds Already well known in South/SE Asia, the winged bean is a plant that sells itself. An herbaceous perennial vine that is more commonly grown as an annual, it is versatile in its uses and is very nutritious. high in protein and fat.
- 12 Benefits Of Winged Beans For Beauty And Health 1. Low in CaloriesThe tender immature pods of winged beans are said to be low in calories. One 100 grams serving of the winged beans contain about 49 calories. But, the mature seeds provide around 409 calories for every 100 grams.