30 Seeds Long Bottle Gourd Seeds Calabash Seeds White-Flowered Gourd Squash Lauki Doodhi Seeds BAU TRAI DaiRegular price $13.39 Save $-13.39
- Long Bottle Gourd Seeds or Calabash Seeds or White-flowered Gourd Seeds or Squash Lauki Doodhi Seeds
- has a negligible amount of fats, high fiber content, and a wide array of other essential nutrients.
- also extremely low in carbohydrates and has a very low glycaemia index making it suitable to be consumed by diabetic people too!
- Helpful for allergies, Acts as Antihyperlipidemic
- Acts as an antioxidant, Antihyperglycemic activity
- Cardiovascular health
Packages includes: 15 seeds + 1 pcs motorcycle bandana facemask (random color) Long Bottle Gourd Seeds or Calabash Seeds or White-flowered Gourd Seeds or Squash Lauki Doodhi Seeds Long Bottle Gourd is famously known for its multiple health side effects. It is high in fiber and vitamin C and low in sodium and fat. It can be used in the kitchen in many ways, which is why it's one of the healthiest everyday vegetables found in an Indian kitchen. Commonly known as Lauki/Doodhi in India, Bottle Gourd is a wonderful vine rich in essential vitamins and nutrients which is grown for its fruit. Made up of about 92% water, and packed with Vitamin C, K, Calcium amongst many other nutrients, the bottle gourd is one healthy vegetable you must add to your kitchen garden! FEATURES: Days to maturity: 48-52 Days Plant spacing: 48 x 18 inches Light Requirement: Expose the plants to full sun during the day. Soil Requirement: It requires well-drained, light, and nutrient-rich soil. Water Requirement: Keeping the soil moist at all times is vital. Do not overwater your plants or let the soil dry up. Harvesting: Pluck out your first harvest once the bottle gourd fruits mature. If you wish to let it grow longer, you can wait for a few days. The plant will yield fruits for 60 days after this. Growing Tip: It will require staking after it grows 1-2 feet tall. Lights, Water, Action Got the seeds, now, let'em shoot!