10 Beech Seed Beech Tree Trunk Green Beech Tree, Spruce Tree, Tri Color Beech Tree Seeds, White Beech Tree, Blue Beech Tree Seeds, European Trees Seeds, American Beech Tree Seeds, Non-GMO.Regular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
About this item
- Hair Care. The unique chemical composition of beech nuts has been said to be stimulating for hair growth and strengthening of the hair follicle beds. If you suffer from hair loss or brittle hair, the oil extracted from these nuts can be added to a carrier oil and used on the hair to boost its appearance and strength.
- Infant Health The significant levels of vitamin B9 found in beechnuts make it a wonderful addition for pregnant mothers who want to ensure the health of their baby.
- Relief from Headaches The leaves can also be boiled down to create a poultice or a salve with proven analgesic properties. In traditional herbs, beech tree poultices were relied on to reduce headaches and other mild pain-related issues and are still included in certain herbal analgesics on the market today. This works for both topical application and oral consumption.
- Antioxidant Potential The idea of eating tree bark might not strike many of you as an attractive prospect, but the bark of beech trees are rich in lignans and other antioxidant substances that can be a major boost to your immune system.
- The branches can be distilled down (dry distillation) to produce a type of tar or creosote, which can be topically applied to heal wounds
Beech (Fagus) is a genus of deciduous trees in the family Fagaceae, native to temperate Europe, Asia and North America. Let’s take a closer look at some of those impressively diverse health benefits of beech. 1. Hair Care 2. Infant Health 3. Relief from Headaches 4. Antioxidant Potential 5. Antiseptic Properties Beech Tree Forest, Beech Tree Trunk, Green Beech Tree, Beech Tree in Fall, Weeping Beech, Spruce Tree, Tri Color Beech Tree, White Beech Tree, Blue Beech Tree, European Trees, American Beech Tree.