Agarwood Cone Incense - Incense Coils 100% Wild Agarwood Relax Aroma GiftRegular price $54.99 Save $-54.99
Our Agarwood incense cone is made from all natural ingredients: pure Agarwood powder, binder made from natural Litsea’s bark powder mixed with water. Pure Agarwood powder used in incense cone making is grinded from Agarwood. At Hoang Giang, Aquilaria, a species of trees, produces Agarwood naturally. Aquilaria trees have been planted on a large scale under some physical impacts from humans, after successfully being researched and tested.
After a certain period of time, Agarwood harvest will be carried out. Agarwood then will be grinded into powder and mixed with Litsea bark powder and water to form Agarwood mixture. There are no chemicals or artificial scents added to the mixture.
In the Agarwood market, fake incense cones are often made from low – quality wood chips, sawdust, … so the incense mixture is heavily impregnated with chemicals to imitate the scent of natural Agarwood. With our Agarwood Incense cone, the natural Agarwood will be burned to release a sweet, warm and deep woody aroma, which is enough to prove its quality and origin without any further added additives.
- HIGH- QUALITY MATERIAL – Made of 100% Natural Sinkable Oud Chips, Agarwood Chips, harvested from the tropical forest of Viet Nam. Natural and rare, high quality with lots of agarwood oil inside. Great scent in all kinds of incense oud agarwood in the world.
- HELPFULNESS IN SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM – Oud wood – Agarwood is considered “wood of the Gods.” Incense cone is made of natural agarwood has gentle and delicate aroma. Since ancient times, agarwood oud incense cone has been used in rituals of many different religions. The natural agarwood cone is also used to make meditation, yoga into the realm of relaxation. In some cultures, it is believed that agarwood disperses negative energy.
- LONG LASTING – these agarwood incense cones guarantee you long lasting aroma that takes you into another space. You can still smell the fragrance after many hours of burning.
- A VARIETY OF USES- when you are working, it can refresh the air around you, make your mood better, work more efficiently. When you are drinking tea, reading a book and doing yoga, it creates a peaceful atmosphere and makes you more relaxed.
- STORAGE: Keep in dry places, close the lid of the box after use
- VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY AGARWOOD CONE – Agarwood is found in natural forests in some Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Vietnam, … Vietnam Agarwood is considered as the highest quality agarwood. Vietnam agarwood scent is different from the other types of aquilaria, it is often considered as a precious material for agarwood incense because of this special aroma. We assure you that we always provide agarwood incense cone is made of natural agarwood chips product
How to use Agarwood incense cone
Preparation: Agarwood cone, lighter, incense burner
Step 1: Burn the head of a Agarwood cone until it changes red
Step 2: Wait for the flame to go down. Place the burned Agarwood cone onto an incense burner
Step 3: Thank to the lighter-than-air feature of Agarwood smoke, the cloud of smoke partly flows upward while another cloud slowly runs downward through the structure of the burner
Step 4: Enjoy the light aroma spreads slowly into the air and the scenic beauty of Agarwood burnerm
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE Agarwood Cone incense 100% Wild?
- Agarwood incense cones are believed to disperse negative energy, replace with positive energy and bring lucks and inner peace to the owner and benefits will be enhanced.
- Oud agarwood incense cone is used for meditation, calming energies and reducing stress
- On the ascent spectrum, Marks normally go down under dark, humid, jungle heavy - woody scent profiles. If it's a special piece of wood, add menthol notes – think herbal minty notes like eucalyptus or mint - maybe even notes of Japanese Shiso. Overall, it’s the most tropical of all Ouds...the most humid and jungle dense, and full of delicious Oudy goodness.