500ml Organic Forest Raw Honey 100% Pure Natural Wildflower HoneyRegular price $49.99 Save $-49.99
Our Forest Raw Honey is 100% organic honey gathered from pollution-free forests. Packaged in its raw natural state, the nutritional value is preserved and you get to enjoy the honey in its pure state. A rich amber color, and a distinct floral flavor, this is truly a unique, one-of-a-kind honey.
Raw forest honey is the most natural and sweet liquid that honeybees produce from flowers. Our Forest Raw Honey is collected straight from the honey extractor. Our Forest Raw Honey is totally unheated, unpasteurized, unprocessed honey. Raw honey contains ingredients similar to those found in fruits. Most commercial honey has been pasteurized (heated at 70 degrees Celsius or more, followed by rapid cooling).
Pasteurization kills any yeast cell in the honey, prevents fermentation and affects the honey taste by breaking aromas enzymes. Our organic forest honey has not been heated or pasteurized.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure All Natural Unfiltered & Unpasteurized Organic Forest Raw Honey
- Storage: One of the greatest things about honey is that it doesn't spoil. Organic honey does not need preservatives and additives to have a long life. Store the organic forest raw honey at a steady temperature. Keep the honey on a dry place and away from heat sources and from the sunlight. Proper storage will guarantee that the quality and taste of the forest raw honey is at its peak.
- Crystallization: Any honey is susceptible to physical and chemical changes over time if there is no proper storage. Forest honey tends to crystallize over time. Crystallization is easily reversible. Crystallization does not change the taste or quality of the honey but changes its appearance. The honey appears thickened and grainy. To reverse crystallization, just heat the forest honey jar with hot water up to 40ºC and the granules will dissolve. Then cool the honey as quickly as possible and the artisan high forest raw honey Muria will be as good as when it was collected.
- 100% PURE - Our raw honey is pure and unfiltered with nothing added and nothing removed, preserving the natural nutrients in every bottle (alive enzymes, vitamins, minerals and all the nutrients are carefully preserved as a whole food) - fresh, straight from the hive!
- PREMIUM RAW & UNFILTERED HONEY- Nothing more. Nothing less. Our honey is neither filtered or strained so it maintains the beneficial pollen and microscopic enzymes. Unprocessed, raw state provides maximum level of natural antioxidants and full beneficial factors as a functional whole food.
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR - Ideal for baking, coffee, tea or any place you would use sugar, our pure honey provides a rich sweetness as well as important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes and bee pollen. Acts as a natural immunity booster and energy booster, very effective against cough and cold.
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Collected from deep forest area free from pollution and harmful sprays. Collected by trained foragers without harming bee colonies. We also pride ourselves by keeping healthy bees that are free from the use of hard chemical treatments or antibiotics. Our honey is appreciated by our clients for its quality
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR Organic Forest Raw Honey?
- By giving training and necessary equipment to local tribal we assure that the honey is collected by them in hygienic manner and without harming the bees.
- Our forest Honey is collected from a deep forest area where there is no human presence, thus it is free from any traces of pollution.
- We bring to you honey straight from the bee hive as intended by nature, Raw, unprocessed, unpasteurized and unheated.
- We only do a summer collection of forest honey and only when it is ripe and sealed by bees. That makes our honey low on moisture content and it is as viscous as it should be.
- Forest has a blossom of various herbal and medicinal plants and bees collect nectar from vivid flowers to make honey. Forest Honey thus has goodness of many flowers which gives you the best results.
- It has a strong desirable flavour and aroma which makes it irresistible and delicious.
What Makes Our Honey Special?
We deliver not just pure, but quality honey. This honey has rich pollen content and is antibiotic free. Also no bees are harmed in our honey collection process
Substitute honey for processed sugar to naturally sweeten baked goods like cakes, muffins and cookies - without sacrificing flavor.
This natural forest honey can be used to top pancakes and waffles as an alternative to maple syrup or powdered sugar. Serve as a dip with snacks like apple slices, veggies and chicken strips.