Vism GLOCK Pocket Tool Disassembly & Front Sight Tool for GlockÂ® by NcStarRegular price $17.92 Save $-17.92
- Tool designed in a pen configuration with a steel disassembly and front sight toolÂ .
- Anodized blue aluminum pen tool with two threaded caps that thread into the center body, with a black steel pocket clip.
- Hardened steel 3/32" or 2.5mm punch tool for allÂ . Designed to remove the pins and disassemble the GlockÂ® frame, slide, and the magazine into their individual components.
- The opposite end of the tool includes a 3/16" hex nut driver for removing/installing factory and aftermarket GlockÂ® front sights. The 3/16" hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sight post.
- The pointed cap can be used to center the pins in the frame. Pointed cap can be screwed onto the pocket clip cap to prevent losing it when the tool is in use.
- Length: 3.4"
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
Using the mobile app? Copy this link into your browser: