HOW TO MAKE A SHARK PAPER PUPPET???
Shark Template (Download the Template here!)
- Fold your A4 sheet in half lengthways.
- Open out the fold and fold each end to the center fold line.
- Glue one side and fold the other side over onto the glue.
- Fold in half.
- Open up the fold.
- Fold each end to the center fold line.
- Fold the paper in half in the opposite direction.
- Cut out the teeth, fold along the fold line.
- Glue the teeth to the top and bottom of the mouth.
- Glue the two rectangles to the top and bottom of the mouth.
- Cut out the eyes and fold the tab back. Add glue to the tab and stick the two eyes onto the top of the puppet.
- Cut out the two fins, glue them together, and stick them onto the top of the puppet behind the eyes.
- Put your fingers into the top and bottom finger holes and bring your snapping shark to life!
Leave a comment