Making Homemade Pet Shampoo That Kills Fleas is super easy and really works too! You just need three ingredients and a few minutes to mix up your own batch! This recipe was recommended by our vet, and is safe for puppies too!
HOMEMADE DOG SHAMPOO RECIPE
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup of Dawn dish liquid
- Soap dispenser with pump
Pour the water, vinegar and dish liquid into a soap dispenser and shake well before each use.
HOW TO USE HOMEMADE DOG SHAMPOO
- Wet your dog’s fur.
- Massage soap into the dog’s fur. The amount of shampoo you use will depend on the size of your dog. For our small dogs, I typically use 3-5 tablespoons.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes…you can totally massage your dog during the wait time to keep them calm.
- Rinse your dog’s fur. If there are dead fleas, rinse them down the drain. You may need to use a comb to remove any dead fleas that are stuck in the dog’s hair.
- Towel dry your sweet dog…they’ll be so happy to have no more fleas!