Today we will talk about a recipe relate to peanut butter and granola and matcha. However, FIRST of all, we should know how each of them get health benefit for us!
IS PEANUT BUTTER GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH?
Peanut butter is basically just nuts, often baked, soil until they turn into pasta.
Peanut butter is a good source of protein. It consists of about 25% of protein, making it a very good source of vegetable protein. However, it is low in essential amino acid methionine.
Low carbohydrates. Pure bean butter only contains 20% carbohydrates, so it is suitable for a low-carbohydrate diet. It also causes a very low increase in blood sugar, making it a good choice for people with type 2 diabetes.
High healthy fat. Because peanut butter is very high in fat, the portion of 3.5 ounces (100-grams) contains a decent dose of 597 calories. Regardless of their high calorie content, eating pure peanut butter in the medium number or all of the beans are very good at the weight loss diet. And because peanut butter is rich in healthy fat heart and is a good source of protein, it can be a good choice for vegetarians or those who follow the vegetable diet to be included in their food in medium quantities.
The bean butter is quite rich in vitamins and minerals. Although peanut butter is high in many healthy vitamins and minerals, it also contains a large number of calories.
Vitamin E: 60% of Daily Value (DV)
Vitamin B3 (niacin): 84% of DV
Vitamin B6: 29% of DV
Folate: 18% of DV
Magnesium: 37% of DV
Copper: 56% of DV
Manganese: 65% of DV
It's also high biotin and contains a decent amount:
Rich in antioxidants. The bean butter contains more than just basic vitamins and minerals. Peanut butter is rich in antioxidants, including p-coumarine and resveratrol. It also contains many other biological active nutrients, which can have several health benefits.
Aflatoxin potential source. Not processed peanut butter may contain aflatoxin, which is a compound that has been associated with adverse effects on health in developing countries. Buy a commercial brand of peanut butter and throw moldy nuts or changing colors can minimize the risk of side effects.
IS GRANOLA HEALTHY?
Although there is few scientific research on Granola itself, general materials, including wheat, flaxseed, Chia seeds, and almonds, are associated with many health benefits.
Most granola is rich in protein and fiber, which contributes to fullness.
Proteins even affect the level of important competence such as Ghrelin and GLP-1.
High protein materials in granola can include nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, and cashew nuts, and seeds such as hemp, pumpkin and sesame.
In addition, high fiber foods such as wheat, nuts, and seeds slow down the empty of your stomach and increase digestive time, which can help you feel fuller - and can help control appetite.
Other potential health benefits
Granola can also:
- Increase blood pressure. High fiber materials such as oats and flaxseed have been shown to help reduce blood pressure.
- Reduce cholesterol levels. OAT is a good source of beta glucan, fiber type that serves to reduce total cholesterol levels and LDL (bad), two risk factors for heart disease.
- Reduce blood sugar. Whole grains, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds can help reduce and control blood sugar levels, especially in people with obesity or prediabetes.
- Improve intestinal health. Granola has been found to increase levels of healthy intestinal bacteria, compared to processed breakfast cereals.
- Give a lot of antioxidants. Materials such as coconut, Chia seeds, and Brazil nuts are a good source of antioxidant inflammation - fighting like erroric acid, quercetin, selenium, and vitamin E.
SECOND IS RECIPE OF MATCHA PEANUT BUTTER AND GRANOLA BARS.
• ½ cup natural smooth peanut butter
• 1/3 cup honey
• ¼ cup coconut oil
• 1 ½ cups oats
• 1tbsp Matcha green tea powder
• ½ cup ground flax seed
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• ¼ cup chopped almonds
• ¼ cup dried cranberries
• ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a small pan over low heat, constantly stirred. It only needs one or two minutes to melt together
2. Combine all other ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a mixed bowl and mix well.
3. Add a liquid mixture that melts into the mixing bowl and stir until combined.
4. Make 8x8 tin with foil when you let cool mixture for a few minutes. Place the mixture into the can and press firmly.
5. Sprinkle your Chocolate chip and press into the mixture to ensure that they stick.
6. Cool for 20 minutes, then delete and cut according to the desired size.
7. Store in the refrigerator for the best results.