FIRST, we would love to mention about:
9 health-based health benefits of almonds
They are very nutritious and rich in healthy fat, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Here are 9 almond health benefits.
1. Almonds provide a large number of nutrients. Almonds are trees that are very popular. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats that are healthy, fiber, protein and various important nutrients.
2. Almonds loaded with antioxidants. Almond is a fantastic source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help protect against oxidative stress, which can damage molecules in your cells and contribute to inflammation, aging and diseases such as cancer.
3. High almond vitamin E. Almond is one of the best sources of vitamin E. The world gets a lot of vitamin E from food related to many health benefits.
4. Almonds can help with blood sugar control. Almonds are very high in magnesium, minerals that many people don't get enough. High magnesium intake can offer a large increase in metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
5. Magnesium also benefits blood pressure levels. Magnesium in almonds can also help reduce blood pressure levels. High blood pressure is one of the leading drivers of heart attack, stroke and kidney failure.
6. Almonds can reduce cholesterol levels. Eating one or two handheld almonds per day can cause a mild reduction in "bad" LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
7. Almonds Prevent Dangerous Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol. "Bad" LDL cholesterol can be oxidized, which is an important step in the development of heart disease. Driving on almonds has been shown to significantly reduce LDL oxidized.
8. Eat almonds reduce hunger, lower your overall calorie intake. While low carbohydrate beans, they are high protein and fiber. Studies show that eating almonds and other nuts can increase fullness and help you eat fewer calories.
9. Almonds may be effective for losing weight. Even though the almonds are high in calories, it consumes it does not seem to increase the addition of weight. Some studies even advise the opposite, indicating that almonds can increase weight loss.
NEXT is its recipe
• 100g unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 6 tbsp xylitol
• 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
• ¾ cup flour
• ½ tsp salt
• 6 tbsp ground almonds
• 3 tsp Matcha green tea powder
• ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. In a mixing bowl, shake butter and xylitol, until it is colored, and smooth. Add egg yolks, and mix until combined.
2. In a separate bowl, unite flour, salt and powder matcha, break the clump by pressing the filter if necessary. Beat in the ground almond to be combined.
3. Add dry ingredients to the mixer bowl and mix carefully.
4. Using a spatula, take the mixture into a slemb film cling, and the shape into a 2-inch diameter log. Wrap tightly, and freeze for 40 minutes.
5. Heat the oven to 180 ° C and cover the cake tray with perchament paper.
6. Open the cookie dough note, and roll in the almond destroyed, pressing to ensure that the almond sticks to the surface.
7. Use a very sharp knife, cut ¼ inch slices, and set it on a baking sheet.
8. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. Let them cool a little and move to the cooling rack.