An awesome way to get your daily dose of energy and antioxidants is Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie. Do you know that matcha and coconut is a lovely combination? Let’s take a quick look into below ingredients as well as instructions for this recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR COCONUT MATCHA SMOOTHIES
For this recipe, it needs as below:
- 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if desired)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (more/less to taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (or another sweetener)
- Small handful ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness by adding more maple syrup if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
Calories: 310kcal Carbohydrates: 38g Protein: 3g Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 13g Potassium: 330mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 22g Vitamin A: 286IU Vitamin C: 45mg Calcium: 25mg Iron: 1mg.