How does Avocado, Spinach, Pineapple and Coconut Smoothie good for your health? Let's scroll down for each its benefits and ingredients and method.
TOP 5 HEALTH BENEFITS OF AVOCADO
What are avocados? The popularity of avocado dropped into his rich and created texture and it felt. Avocados, or Persea Americana, are the fruit belonging to the Lauraceae family; Groups also include members like cinnamon and laurel. There are dozens of avocado varieties, ranging in size, color and texture. All comes from the tropical climate and when harvested, the meat softens to the butter texture that has become very popular in everything starting from the desserts. An 80g portion of avocado contains 152Kcal, 5g protein, 6g fat, 5g carbohydrates, 6g fibre, 360mg potassium, 56mg vitamin E.
The top 5 health benefits of avocado are:
1. Avocados are nutritionally rich. Avocado is a very good source of monounsaturated fat and vitamin E, and is a good source of folate. They also provide more soluble fibers from other fruits and contain a number of useful minerals including iron, copper and potassium.
2. May support heart health. Avocado high fat with 60 percent of these is monounsaturated fat, which shows research helps protect against heart disease and reduce blood pressure. They are also a very good source of potassium, folate and fiber, all of which benefit the heart and cardiovascular system.
3. May help to lower cholesterol. The oil provided by avocados including oleic acid and linoleic acid, this unsaturated fat is recommended as part of a balanced diet to help manage cholesterol.
4. May help to regulate appetite. There is no doubt that the avocado calorie content is greater than other fruits and vegetables. However, an interesting study has shown that the content of fat and avocado fiber leads to the full feeling that helps regulate appetite.
5. May help keep eyes healthy. Along with the benefits described above, avocado is a rich source of vitamin E and carotene including lutein and zeaxanthin which is expected to keep the eyes healthy.
TOP 5 HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPINACH
What is spinach? Spinach belongs to the Chenopodiaceae family (also known as Goosefoot), which includes bits, chards and quinoa. It shares a taste profile similar to these vegetables - the bitterness of green bits and a sense of chard that is a little salty. There are three types of spinach available: Savoy, Semi-Savoy, and fine leaves.
The top 5 health benefits of spinach are:
1. Can help maintain good vision. The dark green color of spinach leaves shows they contain chlorophyll and carotenoids that promote high health including beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. And anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer, this phytonutrient is very important for healthy eye vision, helping prevent macular and cataract degeneration.
2. Can support energy levels. Spinach has long been considered a plant that can restore energy, increase vitality and improve blood quality. There is a good reason for this, like the fact that spinach is rich in iron. These minerals play a central role in the function of red blood cells that help carry oxygen around the body, support energy production and DNA synthesis. However, high compound levels are called oxalic acid, naturally found in spinach, it seems to inhibit the absorption of minerals such as iron; That said, cooking lightly or withered seems to minimize this effect.
3. Can support heart health. Spinach, like a bit, naturally rich in compounds called nitrate; This can help increase blood flow and pressure by loosening blood vessels, reducing arterial rigidity and promoting widening. Reduction of blood pressure helps reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. Studies show that food is rich in nitrate, like spinach, may also help the survival of a heart attack.
4. Can support healthy bones. Spinach is a very good source of vitamin K and becomes a source of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. This nutrient is important for maintaining bone health.
5. Maybe a protector. Spinach is loaded with a protective compound called polyphenol. The study suggested that together with the content of vitamin its compound can encourage the properties of cancer protection. Animal studies show including spinach in a diet can protect against colon cancer.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF PINEAPPLE
Pineapple is packaged full of fiber, vitamins and minerals and contains an enzyme called bromelain. Pineapple naturally high fiber, an important component of a healthy diet that can help improve digestion.
Pineapple also contains a good array of vitamins and minerals including calcium, manganese, plus vitamin A and C, and folic acid.
One of the key phytonutrients found in pineapple is a bromelain that has long been recognized for anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects.
Some studies have suggested that bromelain on pineapple can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular conditions such as thrombosis by helping prevent blood clots. However, more research is needed before the clear link between pineapple and heart health can be established.
Pineapple high fiber, which is important for a healthy digestive system. There are also several initial research that promises to the anti-inflammatory effect of bromelain in ulcerative colitis, the condition of inflammatory intestines, both in mice and in human cells, however, more evidence is needed before this benefit can be proven in human studies.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF COCONUT
1. Highly nutritious. Even though coconut meat is high in fat, the MCT that contains can help you lose excessive body fat. Meat also provides carbohydrates and proteins along with many important minerals, such as manganese, copper, iron, and selenium.
2. May benefit heart health. Eating coconut may improve cholesterol levels and help reduce stomach fat, which is a risk factor for heart disease.
3. Can promote blood sugar control. Low coconut carbohydrates and rich in amino acids, healthy fats, and fiber, make it a good choice for blood sugar control.
4. Contains strong antioxidants. Coconut contains polyphenol antioxidants that can protect your cell from damage, which can reduce the risk of your disease.
5. Easy to add to your diet. Versatile coconut in the kitchen and works well in sweet and savory food. This is a great choice for those in a low-carbohydrate diet, Paleo, gluten free, or nuts.
FINALLY, is smoothie's ingredients and method:
- 1/2 ripe avocado (peeled and cut)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped coconut meat
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp. Agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Set it to the ice setting on a blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Serve & enjoy!