Drinking matcha green tea powder is considered as a tonic that helps rejuvenate the skin and makes the spirit clear and refreshing. However, if you drink a lot, your skin will be beautiful and your mind will be clear? This article will help you answer this question.
I. What is the effect of matcha green tea powder?
Polyphenols contained in tea leaves have the effect of eliminating free radicals - the main cause of aging. Therefore, matcha green tea powder has a pronounced anti-aging effect.
Since 1996, Professor T. Shimaura (Showa Medical University, Japan) has made new findings in a symposium on killing bacteria of matcha green tea: “Catechin in green tea has the ability to kill bacteria. bacteria damage cells and remove their toxins.”
His experiments made for the results of matcha green tea can kill 100,000 micro bacterium Ecoli within 5 hours.
3. Support for reducing the risk of cancer mail
Matcha green tea powder with the components and features to make your body to reduce the risk of cancer mail.
The taste is acrid, sweet, and cool, so it helps to quench thirst, consume rice to make it all dizzy, skin is rosy and cool from the inside, less pimples grow.
Catechins are studies that can reduce tumor size, reduce blood sugar, reduce cholesterol and fight against harmful effects of radioactive radiation.
The combination of caffeine and theophylline makes the brain work more efficiently, the heart pumps blood better, and breathing is regulated. As a result, mental tasks will be performed more efficiently.
Drinking matcha green tea powder will absorb revenue flavonols, polyphenols and help the body to capture the essence of vitamin P in person. EGCG is one of the types of Polyphenols that effectively block enzymes that activate cell replication.
With ingredients of vitamins B1, B2, B12, green tea powder also supports carbohydrate metabolism.
Vitamins E, C anti-aging for the body and increase resistance.
With that special ingredient, matcha green tea powder can be said to be a good food to help prevent rising cancer mail.
4. Lose weight
Matcha green tea powder has every reason to be chosen as a great weight loss drink.
Each gram of matcha green tea powder contains only 3 grams of calories, anyone who eats foods and drinks containing matcha green tea powder will not worry about excess energy. Although low in calories, using matcha green tea powder makes the body have enough energy to work without fatigue. If taken at the right time, it also makes the body sharp and creative.
The EGCG in matcha green tea powder can promote the release of CCK hormone in the gut. It will send a signal to the brain that the stomach is full. Thus, the cravings will be controlled.II. What is the right way to drink matcha green tea powder?
If you're on medication or carrying certain foods, you should consult with your doctor to see if matcha green tea is right for you and how much to drink.
As for the average person, drinking matcha green tea powder every day is a good thing. But there are a few caveats:1. About quantity
You should drink about 2 large cups of tea (or 2 small cups) per day. The right amount of matcha green tea powder will make your body nourished from the inside, rejuvenated, skin cool, ruddy, no pimples. Work efficiency is also increased, spirit is refreshed, full of energy.2. About time
You should divide the time of drinking into the day. It should be taken once in the morning and once in the evening.
Morning, drink matcha green tea powder after breakfast for about 30 minutes, then the stomach is not hungry and drinking green tea will help your sober catch hands on work immediately.
Evening, drink before eating dinner for about 30 minutes. Matcha green tea will make you eat less at dinner. Scientists have studied that dinner should only be eaten a little to have enough energy to avoid making the stomach work much, if eating a lot in the evening will be a burden on the stomach.
You should not use matcha green tea powder at the moment so no because then, the stomach has to work harder, not enough to absorb and collect more nutrients from green tea powder. Not only that, matcha green tea also makes the digestive system difficult at that time if the food contains a lot of protein. matcha green tea combined with protein will harm the body.
Should not drink on an empty stomach, stomach rumbling and not filtering the beneficial nutrients of matcha green tea powder anymore.
Drinking matcha green tea powder brings many great effects, but in order to promote the right effects and have the highest efficiency, you should not be subjective in implementing the drinking regime in a very scientific way. If not, it is not only ineffective, but also harmful.
III. Instructions for 4 simple ways to make matcha green tea powder
1. Honey matcha green tea powder
- ½ teaspoon pure green tea powder about (2-3g)
- 1-3 tablespoons of pure honey
How mixed mode:
- Mix with 50ml of cold or hot 80oC water, stir until frothy.
- Add 1 to 3 teaspoons of honey (depending on taste) – stir well.
- You can add a slice of lemon and a little lemon juice if you like.
- If the hot drink is mixed, add 100ml of hot water and enjoy. If you drink it cold, put ice in a shaker, shake well, pour into a glass and enjoy .
- Green tea matcha powder.
- Fresh milk without sugar or soy milk are both very delicious.
- Condensed milk (or honey, brown sugar as you like)
- Hot water
How mixed mode:
- Dissolve matcha green tea powder in boiling water. Only add about half a teaspoon so that the water is not too bitter.
- Pour condensed milk, fresh milk, green tea powder solution just stirred and ice cubes.
- You can add a few drops of vanilla or mint syrup to make the water more delicious.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy.
- ½ teaspoon pure matcha powder (2-3g).
- Fresh fruit: mango, strawberry, banana or other fruit.
- ½ cup ice cubes or more.
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar water or to taste.
- 1-2 teaspoons of condensed milk (if desired).
Place the mixture in a blender, blend until smooth, and pour into a glass.4. Make Matcha Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure matcha tea powder (2-3g)
- ½ box of yogurt without sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or sugar water
- cup of ice cubes
- Favorite fruits (optional)
- Wash the fruit, then peel and cut it into small pieces (if any).
- Put matcha green tea powder, yogurt, honey, and fruit in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, and matcha is completely dissolved.
- Continue to add ice cubes and puree the ice cubes.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Follow us on social with hashtag #therikeinc #matchapowder