Not only possessing a special taste, making delicious drinks, matcha green tea powder also brings great effects to health. The use of matcha green tea powder has been proven by scientific studies. Matcha is also known as a green food of the 21st century. Let's explore the magic of matcha now!
Uses of matcha green tea powder
#1 Boost brain activity
L-theanine and Caffeine are two key keys in matcha to help keep your spirits up. Similar to coffee and other teas, matcha contains a dose of caffeine with the effect of keeping the mind awake. This content is not too large, when combined with L-theanine, it will create a feeling of concentration but relaxation, comfort, and stress reduction.# 2 Anticancer message
Using matcha regularly can reduce the risk of cancer, by using matcha with the antioxidant strong, it helps prevent the formation of free radicals, preventing cancer cells from growing and spreading.#3 Improves Immune System
Polyphenols and flavonoids prevent the impact of micro-bacteria, are anti-infective, reduce the risk of respiratory disease, opportunistic diseases, and help the immune system to be more stable.#4 Protect your teeth
Enjoy matcha helps you eliminate unpleasant odors in the mouth, support clean plaque, prevent micro- organisms, protect teeth and gums.#5 Detoxify the body
One of the uses of matcha that many people are interested in is detoxification. Matcha green tea powder has the advantage of being very rich in chlorophyll, you can see that the powder retains its natural green color even after the production process. Chlorophyll has the effect of cleaning the blood, maintaining the alkalinity of the blood and tissues by removing heavy metals and toxic chemicals.
#6 Beauty skin, anti-aging
Matcha is very popular with women because of its great beauty ability. Matcha green tea powder contains many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, whether taken orally or applied directly to the skin, it has the effect of astringent pores, providing nutrients, fighting wrinkles and other signs of aging. Matcha mask helps to keep skin fresh and bright, clear from acne when applied 2-3 times a week.
#7 Good for the digestive system
A cup of matcha can help you reduce bloating, provide more fiber to prevent constipation, and promote intestinal work more efficiently. Besides, matcha green tea powder also works to prevent gastrointestinal infections, limit the formation of tumors in the intestines.#8 Reduce cholesterol and sugar in blood
Regularly drinking matcha can help limit the amount of harmful cholesterol in the body, thereby helping you avoid the risk of dangerous obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.#9 Slimming
One use of matcha green tea powder that is very noticeable is slimming. The EGCG in matcha is not only a powerful antioxidant, but also helps you to burn fat, burn excess body fat faster and help you stay in shape. If you are in the process of losing weight, matcha will be a very useful ingredient in your daily menu.#10 Increases resistance
Ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants of matcha help shield the resistance of the body to become stronger before the impact from the outside environment (pollution, dust, micro- organisms, disease ...).#11 Reduce the harmful effects of tobacco
Research from the University of Arizona - USA shows that the habit of drinking matcha regularly can significantly reduce diseases caused by smoking.#12 Prevent infection
EGCG in matcha green tea powder against many fungi, micro- organisms, helps activate white blood cells, reducing the risk of infection of liver, joints, lungs, gastrointestinal tract.
Notes when using matcha green tea powder
In order for the benefits of matcha to promote properly, you should note its use in moderation and health:
- It is recommended to use less than 5g of matcha per day, for new drinkers, using 2-3g per cup is enough.
- Should drink matcha after breakfast, early afternoon to always feel awake and refreshed.
- Should not drink matcha too full after a meal, because the body has difficulty engaging and obtaining the nutrients from matcha.
- Do not drink matcha before going to bed because the caffeine content can make you awake.
- Slimming people should combine drinking matcha with a diet rich in vitamins, fiber, and good starch for the best results.
- You can combine matcha green tea powder with sugar, milk, lemon, honey to make the drink more attractive.
- Matcha green tea masks combined with honey, rice flour, banana, vinegar, and lemon can bring a better nourishing effect for each skin type.
- Women pregnant or are breastfeeding should not use matcha because it may limit the ability of the body to absorb iron.
- People with stomach diseases should not use matcha, especially on an empty stomach.
- If you are taking certain medications prescribed by your doctor, consult your doctor about the use of matcha as well as a suitable diet.
So, you and The Rike have discovered 12 uses of matcha green tea powder as well as special notes to use this tea in the best way. Enjoy matcha every day to improve your health. You can choose from a wide variety of delicious matcha at our online store:
Follow us on social media with hashtag #therikeinc