Cloth face masks keep us safe from expulsion when others cough and sneeze. They’re also easier and help cut plastic trash during a big way.
It looks like with the Coronavirus cases rising, the mask is an adjunct that’s here to remain. Many cities and states have mandated the utilization of a mask publicly places, even imposing fines for non-wearers. It’s thus best to stay ourselves equipped with a couple of masks that are comfortable, breathable and reusable.
Cloth masks protect us from the noxious droplets that spread when others sneeze or cough and are thus a highly effective way of curbing the spread of the infection. However, how effective and cozy a mask is, depends on its material.
choose a that’s best for you?
- Avoid synthetic fabrics including wrinkle-free ones which are treated with harsh, toxic chemicals. You don’t want to possess them strapped to your nose and mouth all day, as you inhale the toxins.
2. The simplest choice is masks made from cotton. Masks made from used clothing are even better since the material is soft and breathable. Cotton masks, unlike synthetic ones, absorb sweat and keep you cool.
3. Avoid disposable, medical-grade masks unless you're infected, travelling or during a high-risk profession or environment. Disposable masks are made from plastic and artificial materials then shouldn't be worn on a day to day or for long periods of your time, especially by children. Fabric masks keep us even as safe without exposing us to toxic chemicals and without producing any plastic trash.
4. Choose a cloth mask made with multiple layers to maximize your protection. The thicker and more tight-knit the material is, the higher it'll protect you.
5. Elastic loops can get loose and leave you nose or mouth uncovered. You’ll either reinforce the elastic once it wears off or buy one that has ties which may be adjusted to your convenience.
6. Avoid masks in bright colors which may bleed when washed.
How to Clean Masks without Harsh Chemicals?
To keep yourself safe from germs without creating an environment for stronger bacteria to grow is to get rid of bacteria, not kill them. This will be through with natural, anti-bacterial cleansers. You’ll hand wash your mask with a couple of drops of the higher home laundry liquid added to a mug of water. Hand washing improves the lifetime of your mask. You’ll also machine wash them with our gentle, non-toxic detergent. It’s best to sun-dry the masks as heat and sunlight will prevent any bacterial build-up and kill bacteria naturally.
Currently our Trung Quy face mask is TAKING 15% OFF - USE CODE: WINTERSALE for any orders!